Managing wealth for a wide range of needs and goals
We believe wealth management is investment consulting combined with advanced planning. The planning we provide includes a focus on liquidity and tax implications, wealth transfer, wealth protection and charitable giving. We bring in outside experts such as CPAs, estate attorneys, and other resources to assist in our advice.
Preservation of Wealth
We address five key areas:
- Preservation of Wealth – You have worked hard for what you have. Our first objective is to preserve it. The second objective is to grow it while taking a responsible amount of risk.
- Liquidity – We focus on tax mitigation and maximizing cash flow.
- Wealth Transfer – This should be as efficient and purposeful as possible.
- Asset Preservation – We will implement wealth protection strategies.
- Charitable Giving – This means different things to different people, but we will strive to help increase the impact and sustainability of your goodwill.
Diversification and asset allocation do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
We use a disciplined and coordinated approach to address all the issues and complexities that often accompany the accumulation of wealth. By taking a consultative approach:
- Everything we do is customized to your needs and preferences, and designed to bring cohesiveness to your financial life.
- We provide advice beyond your investments since other decisions in your life can possibly impact your wealth.
- We’re able to build close relationships with you, our clients.
- We’re always focused on what we can do to earn the right to work with you each and every day.
Please keep in mind that investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected.